Air Show organizers will be managing the property in accordance with the standards and regulations set out and enforced by
the government of Prince Edward Island. In addition to those regulations, we also will have the following policies in effect:
- Each campsite will be for one (1) recreational vehicle (RVs) or travel trailer; one passenger vehicle will be
permitted per site (excpetions may be considered on a case-by-case basis).
- All people coming into the campground will be registered upon their arrival. All people staying in the campground will "check-in" and
"check-out" at one of the entrances to the campground when arriving at it and leaving it.
- The maximum number of people overall PER site is a total of eight (8).
- Quiet hours will be enforced between 11 pm and 7 am. In addition, generators are permitted to run
ONLY between 6 pm and 10 pm in the evenings.
- No fires will be permitted anywhere on the site.
- Pets are permitted on the campground and must be kept on a leash at all times and
cannot be left unattended. Owners are expected to clean up after their pets immediately. It is
important to note that pets are NOT permitted at all on the public Air Show Grounds unless they are a certified service animal.
Also, REMEMBER, it is a very noisy and busy atmosphere and not ideal for pets at all.
- Alcohol is permitted within the individual sites, but it is NOT allowed to leave that particular site. Drunken or unruly behaviour at
any time will not be tolerated at all and will be sufficient reason for that campsite to be immediately ejected from the
campground with no refund given, and if necessary, subject to a call to the local police.
A copy of these guidelines and other helpful information will be given
to campers upon their check-in at the site.
If you have any questions relating to camping, please contact us by e-mail at