Anyone wishing to attend the Air Show as a Fly-In Aircraft may do so only with permission of the Air Show Atlantic Air
Operations Director. There are several guidelines that we must insist be adhered to and then we may grant permission to be on-site for
Saturday and/or Sunday of the Air Show weekend. In consideration of performer and air show volunteer safety during set-up and practice day, we
are not welcoming Fly-In traffic on Friday while we are still unprepared. Friday may be possible after 1700 local.
- Aircraft must be on the ground and at the
Air Show entry area on Bravo Taxiway by 0930 local either day of the Show weekend.
- There will be no refuelling available on-site. Please ensure you have sufficient fuel
- Arrival dates
and times must be coordinated by the Air Operations Staff and agreed to by the participant aircraft.
- No Customs and Immigration services
are available at the Summerside Airport. If you are flying from outside of Canada, you and your passengers must clear Canadian Customs and Immigration
elsewhere before arriving in Summerside.
- Limited aircraft parking will be available. We are unable to provide proper tie downs. The designated area will be southwest of Bravo
Taxiway on the asphalt or grass if you bring your own tie down spikes.
- Be sure to
read the NOTAM when it comes out for the week of the Show. It will be issued at least 7 days before the Show dates and a link to it can be
(use CYSU as the aerodrome)
- Admission to the Air Show is by paid admission. You may get information about purchasing tickets in advance online by
clicking here. No viewing of the Air Show will be available from your aircraft parking area.
You will be
transported to the admission gate
- You will not be allowed back to your aircraft after it is parked and secured until after flying is complete for that day. This is
expected to be between 1630 and 1700 local each day. After this time, access to your aircraft may be requested through the Hosting Centre.
To request a fly-in experience to the Air Show...
Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.