Anyone wishing to attend the Air Show as a Fly-In Aircraft may do so only with permission of the Air Show Atlantic Air
Operations Director. There are several guidelines that we must insist be adhered to and then we may grant permission to be on-site for Friday,
Saturday and/or Sunday of the Air Show week:
- Aircraft must be on the ground and at the
Air Show entry area on Bravo Taxiway by 0930 local either day of the Show weekend. No arrivals will be permitted on Friday, August 25.
- There will be refuelling available on-site, but Air Show operational needs will be considered highest priority. This will be especially
enforced between 1700 and 1830 local each day.
- Arrival dates
and times must be coordinated by the Air Operations Staff and agreed to by the participant aircraft.
- No Customs and Immigration services
are available at the Greenwood Airport. If you are flying from outisde of Canada, your aircraft must clear Canadian Customs and Immigration
elsewhere before arriving in Greenwood.
- Limited aircraft parking and tie-downs in designated areas will be available. Parking will be inside the Freedom of Aviation Society
(FAS) enclosure with some overflow immediately outside the FAS gate. Aircraft will be monitored through the day by Annapolis Valley Flying
Association (AVFA) personnel to keep the public from accessing the visiting aircraft.
- Be sure to
read the NOTAM when it comes out for the week of the Show. It will be issued at least 7 days before the Show dates and a link to it can be
(use CYZX as the aerodrome)
- Admission to the Air Show is by paid admission. You may get information about purchasing tickets in advance online by
clicking here. No viewing of the Air Show will be available from your aircraft parking area, but you will be
directed to the admission gate
- You will not be allowed back to your aircraft after it is parked and secured until after flying is complete for that day. This
is expected to be between 1630 and 1700 local each day. After
this time, access to your aircraft may be requested through the Hosting Centre and AVFA staff.
To request a fly-in experience to the Air Show...
Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.