Anyone wishing to attend the Air Show as a Fly-In Aircraft may do so only with permission of the Air Show Atlantic Air
Operations Director. There are several guidelines that we must insist be adhered to and then we may grant permission to be on-site for Friday,
Saturday and/or Sunday of the Air Show week:
- There will likely be no refuelling available on-site, so ensure you have sufficient fuel upon landing
- Arrival dates
and times must be coordinated by the Air Operations Staff and agreed to by the participant aircraft
- No Customs and Immigration services
are available at the Greenwood Airport. If you are flying from outisde of Canada, your aircraft must clear Canadian Customs and Immigration
elsewhere before arriving in Greenwood.
- Limited aircraft parking and tie-downs in designated areas will be available
- Be sure to
read the NOTAM when it comes out for the week of the Show. It will be issued at least 7 days before the Show dates and a link to it can be
(use CYZX as the aerodrome)
- Admission to the Air Show is by paid admission. You may get information about purchasing tickets in advance online by
clicking here. No viewing of the Air Show will be available from your aircraft parking area, but you will be transported to the admission gate
- You will not be allowed back to your aircraft after it is parked and secured until after flying is complete for that day. After
this time, transportation back to your aircraft may be requested through the Hosting Centre.
If we haven't scared you
Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.